[IPk] Your mugshots please!

Hi all
You may have noticed, that on the IP-Uk webpages there is a page for
everyone's profiles (which you all submitted when you joined). There is also
space for a photo. So far, the only people who have their photos there are
the administrators of the UK and US lists. It would be nice if we could see
what you all look like. So if you have a photo of yourself, send it to
Michael <email @ redacted> and it will be displayed. Any standard format
such as gif, jpg etc. is fine. Our esteemed listowner, John Neale, will
also put a slightly more uptodate pic of himself there if we twist his arm
hard enough :-)