Re: [IPk] more reservoir questions

Hi Elizabeth/Sonya,

Just fill your cartridge all the way and change sets when necessary. If the
cartridge is a little low, I stretch the usage of the set and change to
coincide with the cartridge change

Humalog insulin will last for about a month outside of the refrigerator. So
you need not worry about it overheating whilst in the pump.

Finally, if you would let me know which is your Health Authority, I will
send our INPUT letter asking them if they are prepared to fund pumps, and
enclosing the evidence to support it.

That goes for anyone else out there, who is trying to get funding.

In our experience the first place to try is the Local Health Authority
asking for FULL funding. (Pump and consumables). If no joy there, try your
local Primary Care Group for funding for the consumables. Your GP will have
the details of the PCG address.

If anyone needs copies of Clinical Studies to support their claims for
funding, just ask.

John Davis.