[IPk] more reservoir questions

Hi all -

The manuals all say to fill your reservoir with two or three days' insulin.
If I filled my reservoir to 300, I would have enough insulin for 8-10 days,
based on my current usage, and allowing for primes.

So, do you fill your reservoir all the way and then just change the set?  Or
do you only fill it with enough to last you til your set change and then
start a new reservoir?  I don't want to be throwing a reservoir out every
three days, but I'm also concerned about insulin getting overheated, since
my pump will generally be in my pocket.

Lastly, I'm looking for a record-breaking use of a single Minimed pump:  I
want to include details of pump longevity in my funding appeal to the health
board.

Tanx.

elizabeth