Re: [IPk] DAHEDI Insulinpump

>     Dear Kai   What magnetic fields are you talking about?  We always
>insist that the pump is not used in such areas, as these can affect the
>electronics within the pump, which is why we insist that patients must
>remove  the pump for such things as MRI scans, etc.   Kind regards
>Estelle Lucas

Hi there Kai!

What sort of fields have you been exposing yourself to? Are you working
inside power transmission systems, atomic accelerators, or having a
magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in a hospital? All of these cans induce
electric currents in unshielded equipment - like pumps, watches and
calculators - and so they should be taken off.

mailto:email @ redacted