[IPk] Just like a pledge drive

Hello pumpers,

Now that Spring has been with us for a little while and tax
time is coming, it's time to think about some good deductions
for next year and a donation to Insulin Pumpers.

February and March were a little lean and we must again begin
a funding drive to help raise money to pay for the services provided
by the mail list and web site. If we could raise a couple of thousand
dollars a month we'd be in GREAT shape. It is not hard and it happens
$20, $30, $40..... at a time.

To all of you who have contributed in the past my thanks to you
and to the many volunteers who help make Insulin Pumpers the great
support forum that it is. To those of you who have yet to make a
contribution, get out those checkbooks or visit the donation page of
the web site at:

To see our Donor Thank You page and how fund raising has gone over the
last few months (bottom of page), see:

It's not hard to help out, every dollar counts no matter the size of
your contribution. If you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you, please
make a donation to assist us in carrying on our work and to help those
who will follow in your footsteps.