[IPk] More from the BDA

I have had a reply from Paul Streets, which I've scanned, and put with
my reply (many apologies for dreadful layout, it's readable with IE5,
but if you can't see this, do let me know and I'll email you the .gifs
and the text of my letter).
I've put it at:
Basically, Mr Streets says that I'm impatient, and that the trustees are
hard-pressed individuals who do this as volunteers, and that he's not
scared of the charity commissioners.
Well, the first two are true.  Don't know about the third.  I'm writing
to them to find out whether they are concerned about the situation
(hypothetically), before throwing the details at them.

Best wishes to all
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)