[IPk] Re The Budget 2000

Dear All,
Following the Budget and all the fine words from Gordon Brown and Tony Blair
about extra money for the NHS, surely now is the time to put real pressure
on to get pumps and the equipment on prescription. Having just about reached
my 19th year on a pump (originally fully funded but now costing ££££pa) I
feel very strongly about this!I have just completed my move to London (from
sunny Aberdeen)I intend to register with a GP and get referred back to Guy's
and I am going to work hard to get all my equipment fully funded.I will
report my progress.

Ian Grant