[IPk] insulin pump survey

Hi Pumpers,

I've been contacted by SurveySite Market Research, an independent
online market research firm, about a study on the treatment of
diabetes. They would like to invite you to participate in their online
Web survey. Since this will help all pumpers in some manner, I
encourage you to go to their web site and fill out the survey.

They are interested in your opinions and attitudes related to the use
of insulin pumps to treat Type 1 diabetes.

For those who participate in the survey, they will be randomly
selecting one respondent to win a Palm Pilot V hand held
computer.  At the conclusion of the survey you will be able
to enter the drawing by providing your e-mail address.

If you are interested in participating, please double click on the
following link:

If your Web browser does not support automatic linking, please
type the URL above into the address bar of your browser.

I quote from Dr. Rice's e-mail:
    "Please note that all of your answers to this survey are private
     and confidential and will only be used for research purposes.

     If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me
     directly at email @ redacted"

     Thank you for your participating.  Your opinion counts!

     Dr. Marshall Rice,
     Manager, Online Services
     SurveySite Inc.