RE: [IPk] It's our first birthday!

At 13-03-00 16:51 +0000, you wrote:
>who says you can't eat cake!!
No problem, either way, I use chocolate (for brown & black colours) in my
ink jet cartridge and that thin (Indian?) bread as paper, its the only way
to keep awake when reading very boring letters, knowing that at the end of
them I can eat them, and the're not classified as cakes. So as long as
thick & bold script is used its OK, guess that rules you out Di, if you
cant access HTML, still all the more for me.