[IPk] It's our first birthday!

Hi everyone -

Just to let you all know that Insulin Pumpers UK is celebrating its first
birthday today! Happy birthday to us etc :-) I am currently eating bits of
a large single-candled chocolate cake. If you would like me to email you
some, please let me know!!!

Di Maynard was the first person to walk in the door, on 13 March 1999,
before I even announced that the list existed. She was shortly followed by
Nat and John Davis... The list has now over 100 members. You can see
everyone's name, and read their profile, at

Even better news, Di has now volunteered to help me with the administration
of the list, which means sorting out all the little problems that crop up
behind the scenes all the time, changing people's email addresses, that
sort of stuff. We will usually do alternate weeks. If anyone has a
technical problem, you may write to either of us privately
(email @ redacted or email @ redacted), or, even better,
write to help@insulin-pumpers.org. Your request will then be automatically
forwarded to whoever is on duty.

So best wishes, and happy pumping -