[IPk] Bursitis of the hip

Dear Friends

I hope this is OK but I wanted to ask if any of you have come across
anything in your extensive experience/reading around the subject of diabetes
that mentioned bursitis of the hip joints.  I have had been suffering from
constant pain for the last 18 months which worsens when walking particularly
uphill or stairs.  Nobody seems to be able to tell me what it is or how to
overcome it - I have had cortisone injections,  seen 2 physios and due to
see a third, 1 osteopath, 2 scans - one bone, one soft tissue and anti
inflammatory pills none of which seem to have made any difference.  Nobody
has suggested that it is related in any way to the diabetes but I am
clutching at straws rather and thought you might be able to help.  Can
anybody offer any advice/thoughts on this frustrating and debilitating
condition ?

best wishes