Re: [IPk] BDA Response

In message <l0313030fb4ea946f6937@[]>, John Neale
<email @ redacted> writes
>Any thoughts?

I am rather concerned that the letters have been 'circulated to all
trustees', since I knew one of the trustees, personally, from when I was
a child (or, at least I think I did, so it was one of those 'you may not
remember me, but if you are the same Mr Hirst who lived in Northampton
twenty years ago' letters) which was, while not private or confidential,
not particularly something I feel would want circulated around!  (This
is the woman who says 'never write down anything you wouldn't want to
see on the front page of the Times').

I also wrote to the doctor who developed the pump, and talked medical
history rather than pump politics.

Jeremy - have you been circulated with these, or did they just open one
and send to all, or do they not understand the meaning of the word
'circulated'?  I'd assumed that I was being written to by a semi-
literate secretary, but it now seems as though the charity is being mis-

Best wishes to all (me, I can do mismanagement and poor English at the
same time!)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)