Re: [IPk] BDA response

People would remember my letters! They were written on bright green
paper, and had a very nice section thorough a very nice small Dutch-
ifluenced house in Great Yarmouth on them.

In message <email @ redacted>, Jeremy
Grainger <email @ redacted> writes
>I add the first reply to a question I have just sent to all the trustees -
>Dear Jeremy,
>I don't remember receiving these letters,but they may not have been sent to
>me since I am not a "doc" and have no particular expertise in these
>matters,unlike yourself.
>Good wishes
>I note the above was from a 'not doc ' but prof!!!!!

Is it too late to stand as a trustee?  I don't have a _Balance_ yet.
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)