Re: [IPk] BDA response

At 07-03-00 08:38 -0500, you wrote:
>I have just received a response from Michael Hall, it says
>Thank you for your letter about insulin pumps.  A number of letters addressed
>to the Trustees have been received on this issue and *******all the
>letters have
>been circulated to the Trustees********.  *******This response is on
>behalf of all the
Forgive my language but the bit between the first ******s is a fucking
lie.  The bit between the second *****s is unauthorized, probably illegal
and is another lie in as much as it is not on behalf of the trustees.
note- not a single letter has been circulated.
I add the first reply to a question I have just sent to all the trustees -
Dear Jeremy,
I don't remember receiving these letters,but they may not have been sent to
me since I am not a "doc" and have no particular expertise in these
matters,unlike yourself.
Good wishes

I note the above was from a 'not doc ' but prof!!!!!