[IPk] BDA response

I have just received a response from Michael Hall, it says

Thank you for your letter about insulin pumps.  A number of letters addressed
to the Trustees have been received on this issue and all the letters have
been circulated to the Trustees.  This response is on behalf of all the

A policy document is currently being drafted and discussed in Committee and
will be brought to the Trustees in due course.  The next Board of Trustees
meeting is 13th April and wwe hope to have the policy finalised then.  I will
keep you notified of developments. In the interim thank you for your patience.

Thought you all would like to know that my letters were received and getting
wet going to the post box was worth it!!