Re: [IPk] Re: boluses

>It is possible to tailor the insulin response curve for YOU by using
>a mix of Humalog and either Velosulin or Regular. A number of people
>on the US list do this and John N. does it but I think for another
>reason. Mixes vary from 5:1, 4:1 -- usually for site life all the way
>down to 2:1 and 1:1 for a later or flatter peak.

John N doesn't do it - anymore. I tried it when I was self-funding, as it
is reputed to make infusion sites last longer. Something to do with
something "nice" in the Velosulin making the tissue absorb insulin better
longer. But it didn't work for me. So I went back to Humalog.

mailto:email @ redacted