[IPk] BDA Response

Dear All,

I just received this email, which brings two concerns:
a) 'being circulated' weeks after arrival just isn't good enough.
b) 'in due course' = when?

My reply will raise these two points.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Ms Reynolds

Mr Streets is out of the office today, but I felt I should respond to
letter, received this morning.

The Association has received several letters  for Trustees concerning
insulin pumps, which are being circulated. A policy statement is
being drafted which will be considered by the Trustees in due course.
next Board meeting is on 13th April. It is my understanding that Dr
the Chair, was going to write to you, to let you know this. He has
been out of the country and perhaps has not managed to do so yet, I will
remind him. In the interim, please be assured that this issue is under
consideration and you will be kept informed of developments.

Kind regards

Karen Thomson
Committee Secretary
Pat Reynolds