[IPk] FAITH, HOPE & LOT'S OF CHARITY.

DEAR ALL

I WROTE A LEETER TO OUR LOCAL PRIMARY CARE GROUP ASKING FOR FUNDING FOR
CONSUMABLE AND MUCH TO MY AMAZEMENT GOT A PHONE CALL FROM THE CHAIRMAN WHO
WAS VERY KEEN TO LEARN ABOUT PUMP THERAPY. HE SAID THAT THEY WOULD BE VERY
HAPPY TO FUND THE CONSUMABLES FOR NAOMI'S PUMP BUT AS THIS WAS TOTALLY NEW
THEY WOULD HAVE TO WORK OUT THE LOGISTICS.

IF ANYONE WANTS A COPY OF THE LETTER I WROTE PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT
email @ redacted
I WILL BE GLAD TO SEND YOU ONE NO PROBLEM. BY THE WAY WE ARE STILL
FUNDRAISING BUT I AM PLEASED TO SAY WE HAVE NOW RAISED 1,000 THANKYOU TO
EVERYONE WHO CONTACTED ME WITH ADVICE. (ANYONE GOT A SPARE 1,000, IN NEED
OF A GOOD HOME, PLEASE CONTACT THE ABOVE ADDRESS, HAHA)

IN A FEW WEEKS HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE GOT THE MONEY RAISED AND NAOMI SETTLED
ONTO A PUMP OF HER OWN. WE ARE THEN LOOKING AT STARTING A CHARITY UP TO
ASSIST DIABETICS IN AFFORDING PUMP THERAPY. WE ARE INITIALLY LOOKING AT
YORKSHIRE & LINCOLNSHIRE BUT IF WE ARE SUCCESSFULL PERHAPS WE COULD EXPAND.
IF ANYNE IS INTERESTED IN HELPING PLEASE GET IN TOUCH.
 WE ARE LOOKING AT A FINANCIAL  ASPECT(HELPING TO BUY THE PUMP ) THE
KNOWLEDGE SIDE OF THINGS WILL BE BEGGED AND STOLEN FROM DEAR JOHN DAVIS AT
INPUT. (THANKS JOHN)
WE WILL NEED ALL SORTS OF THINGS FOR THAT, INCLUDING SOME SOUND ADVICE AS WE
WILL HAVE TO BE REGISTERED SO ANYONE WHO HAS A LEGAL KNOWLEDGE OUT THERE ANY
ADVICE WILL BE WELCOME. DOES ANYONE THINK THAT THIS IS A GOOD IDEA???????
I HAVE BEEN RELIABLY INFORMED BY MY MENTOR JOHN D AT INPUT THAT THE NUMBER
OF PEOPLE USING PUMPS HAS NOW REACHED 400.