Re: [IPk] JDF meeting on pump therapy

At 03-03-00 13:39 +0100, you wrote:
>For all those coming to the King's meeting tomorrow, I'm sure we'll all
>have a good old chat during the day, but I also suggest that at the end of
>the day (we're due to finish at 3.45pm) we meet together to disuss various
>issues: BDA, pump campaign strategies/priorities etc - and just have a chin
>wag. I don't know King's, but I'm sure somewhere suitable will present
>itself. Or can you suggest somewhere, Claire?

Hi John,
The ? & Firkin, next door to Denmark Hill station, is spacious and I could
get you the pint I owe you.
If anyone is depressed they sell beer of a strength that would solve that
problem. Mid afternoon it might be fairly empty and they do food if people
want/need it.
Just a thought (to my advantage of course as I am using the station). I've
got a feeling they play music so it might not be the best place.