Re: [IPk] The BDA

>All of the above may appear to have nothing to do with pumps, but I have
>also just received some further details concerning the DCAC, which are not

Jeremy - since we want the BDA to take up the issue of universal pump
funding on our behalf, I think the effectiveness of the organisation is a
very valid topic for discussion here.

By the way, Jeremy tells me that he has just received a batch of post from
the BDA, and they have not forwarded a single letter about pumps. I
certainly sent Jeremy a letter c/o the BDA. Until I have any evidence to
the contrary, it appears to me that someone at the BDA is withholding these
letters from the trustees.

There was also a meeting of the Diabetes Care Advisory Committee (DCAC)
last Tuesday 29 Feb. Paul Streets, the BDA's chief exec, suggested to me
that at this meeting they would be considering "our own position on pumps".
I am lead to believe that pumps were never discussed.

At best I am confused, at worst a little suspicious...

mailto:email @ redacted