Re: [IPk] JDF meeting on pump therapy

For all those coming to the King's meeting tomorrow, I'm sure we'll all
have a good old chat during the day, but I also suggest that at the end of
the day (we're due to finish at 3.45pm) we meet together to disuss various
issues: BDA, pump campaign strategies/priorities etc - and just have a chin
wag. I don't know King's, but I'm sure somewhere suitable will present
itself. Or can you suggest somewhere, Claire?

If anyone needs to contact me, my mobile phone number is 0049 172 736 7124
(that's a German number - it will be forwarded at my expense back to

mailto:email @ redacted