Re: [IPk] JDF meeting

At 02-03-00 17:41 +0000, you wrote:
>I've decided at the last minute to go to the JDF meeting on Saturday (I
>wasn't going to
>be free this weekend, but I am now).
>Does anyone have any ideas about how to get from King's X to the  Denmark
>Hill Campus?
>I was told there was a train from Victoria to Denmark Hill railway
>station, but there
>isn't on a Saturday morning.
>See some of you there no doubt.
Kings Cross to Blackfriars or Elephant & Castle, (blackfriars is probably
better). Trains from Blackfriars to Denmark Hill run at least every 30
minutes. At Denmark Hill turn left out of the station (there's a pub
somthing & Firkin on the right). Walk upwards for about 15 yds, turn right
walk 200?tds, slightly downhill, at end of road you come upon a wide & busy
road, cross it at traffic lights/pelican continue downhill and you cannot
miss Kings, the meeting site is past the main buildings on the left.