Re: [IPk] JDF meeting on pump therapy

Hi John

GOD!! A Haircut! how on earth we will recognise you?

Anyway it's good you will be there, I was going to phone you tonight so
that's saved me some money.

I've got all that info for you for the website, we can discuss it Saturday.

BTW I was fitted with the Glucose Sensor yesterday so I will be wearing it
at the meeting. I feel like the Bionic Man, wires everywhere. It's a bit of
a problem at night, two machines and sets of tubing to contend with, one
either side of my body. With hindsight I should have had them fitted on the
same side, still we learn from experience.

See yer Saturday

John Davis