Re: [IPk] JDF meeting on pump therapy

Hey chaps - my wife has just given me permission to attend the JDF
conference in London at King's College Hospital, this Saturday 4 March :-)

It was the birth of our son 2 weeks ago that caused the question mark to
hang over whether I came or not - but she's feeling much better now,
Christopher is feeding well and not crying too much. So I've been given a
24-hour pass! No doubt she will expect (and of course deserve) some
expensive gift on my return...

There promises to be quite a good selection of pumpers at the conference,
which includes an official talk on pumps and sensors, and I look forward to
seeing everyone. I've had a hair cut by the way!!!

If anyone else wishes to come, it's free but you have to pre-register by
contacting Ruth Best <email @ redacted> or telephone 020 7436 3112. You can

Bye for now

mailto:email @ redacted