[IPn] busy today

Shipped out 9 boxes of diabetes supplies today, 8 boxes were shipped
yesterday. 3 big boxes of donated supplies arrived today as well.

People, please don't send supply donations right now. Covid cases
have spike here again an I will close the office for a few weeks so
there will be no one here to receive them. Everything will continue
to run as all our staff, me included can telecommute to keep IP going
strong. Just have to pay the bills and rent for the office.

With that in mind, the spring (now summer) pledge drive is still
going. A nice donation came today and one yesterday. We need a few
more an there is still a few hundred dollars left on the Eastern
Seaboard challenge.

Please send a few buck$ if you can spare it.

BTW, consider a sustaining contribution of $5 or $10 / month.
The challenge will match the entire first year of your pledge and
double its value to Insulin Pumpers. Thanks...

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

We still get mail OK, just not packages.

Donations by mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035