From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted> on behalf of
Patricia Martin <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 12:13:07 PM
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] Dexcom g6

Hello
 I started about a month ago on this .first two inserts ok next they a wobble
new sensor ok .i have now had three sensor in a row fail . They start ok then
after about 15 mins the siren sounds and says no sensor attached .
Tried
Leaving in for full 2 hours
Leaving out for few hours
Moving to other side