Re: [IPk] RE: loops and funding, etc

Hi Helen

Fwiw 670G exercise mode is not well renowned because it fixes the bg target
at 8 mmol/L and thatbs not necessarily what you need or want for every
activity.

You could get more flexibility with a DIY system if you can get hold of a
loopable Medtronic pump that could take your current reservoirs (722 is one
example).

The availability of funding for CGM (with or without a pump that the CGM is
meant to btalk tob) can vary a lot depending on both your CCG and your
diabetes care team.

Feel free to email me off-list on email @ redacted if I might be able
to help you find whether your CCG has a policy, direct you to some
resources on different closed-loop systems (commercial and DIY), etc.?

Melissa