Re: [IPk] Replacement pump

Hi Sylvia

In the US some people have moved from DIY looping to Control-IQ on Tandem.
As Control-IQ is only available in the US right now, you wonbt find anyone
in this UK group who has used both DIY and Control-IQ. (For the avoidance
of doubt: Tandem t:slim X2 is not compatible with DIY looping.)

You might like to read these blogs for firsthand experiences:
https://t1dinthecle.com/blog/
https://seemycgm.com/2020/03/17/one-month-control-iq-results/

This FB group is also worth joining
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CGMITCOFFTOPIC/?ref=share

Hope this helps - see you in the Facebook groups!
Melissa