Re: [IPk] Replacement pump

Hi Di

That is helpful and agree on the personal preference. Pumping without tubes
is appealing after 4 years of 640g though it has been fine overall. I still
remind myself how the pump has been/ is a game changer for me. Control
better though similar though the work to get there is the big benefit.

Thanks

Sylvia