Re: [IPk] Replacement pump

Hi
I have the old style pdm which us also a blood meter . The battery last a
month plus.
I didnbt know there was a new version
I have gas the pdm teplaced a couple time in around 8 years they are very good
and courier it same dayb
As someone else said my new consultant did not like it but bus agrees it works
well for me amd other people in Manchester have it .
I am also using a Dexcom g6. Was using enersense cgms fir two years until they
pulled out uk market.
Any questions ask
Do you know anything about omnipod dash - do you need to use separate blood
meter .
Regards
Pat

image0.jpeg; x-apple-part-url=0304815A-83A5-4150-ABDF-EC2FCE8A7510-L0-001]
Sent from my iPhone