[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #1315

Sylvia
Can't help as my Omnipod has never been changed!
 I moved to Charing Cross and Prof. OLiver didn't like Omnipod, so I stay on the
same Reader!
I can't imagine having a tube and it works fine.
 I did have a replacement from Omnipod years ago as internal battery was fading.
So I suppose that all makes a good recommendation. As my friend said, you would
have to kill me first to get my Omnipod p