Re: [IPk] Replacement pump

The Omnipod seems to be very much a Marmite thing - people love it or hate it.
 For a number of people, they seem to have real problems with insulin delivery
and high blood sugars as a result - just as some people really donbt get on
with certain infusion sets (Mios and any set inserted with a whanger donbt work
for me as they tend to bend and I get poor insulin delivery - same for a number
of others, but some find they work very well).
 Personally I donbt like the idea of not being able to move it once itbs
inserted as I do lots of active things where a certain body part is a better
position than others to have the pump!
 But others who are active like it because they donbt have to worry about
pockets etc.

 As with everything, itbs very individual - every pump has positives and
negatives so you need to figure out whatbs important for you - flexibility,
tubeless, readability, having a separate device (or not) for controlling it, CGM
compatibility and so onb&

 For the record, Ibve had Medtronic pumps for nearly 25 yearsb&I was about to
switch finally to an Animas pump before they went under!
Di