[IPk] Re: replacement pump

Hi Sylvia
Ibve been in the old style Omnipod for just over a year, and love it.
 I also decided after much research to start looping at my great age (63) and I
absolutely love the result! Hardly any hypos ( maybe 2 a month) and loop
controls everything!
 Itbs a steep learning curve and very daunting before you dive in but well
worth it in the two months while Ibve been at home during lockdown itbs been
the best time to get started. And my hb1ac has gone from 7.8 to 6.5!

 A word of warning though, you canbt loop with the new Dash yet, they havenbt
bhackedb that one yet, though there are plans afoot to get there in the
future.
Best of luck whatever way you go,
Ruth
Sent from my iPhone