Re: [IPk] Replacement pump

Hi Sylvia

Ibve been looping for 2 years and itbs been great for me. If youbre on
Facebook, the groups to join are
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLoopedGroup/?ref=share and
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LoopedUK/?ref=share

Worth joining Facebook for these if you arenbt currently on it, in
my opinion :)

All best
Melissa