[IPk] Replacement pump

Hi and I hope everyone is staying well.

I'm due for a replacement pump this month (4-years on Medtronic 640g) and
hope you could share your experience. I've been offered Tandem, Dana RS,
Omniopod DASH or another Medtonic 640g (670g only for CGM).

The 640g has been fine though I don't have any comparison since I've only
been pumping for 4-years and FreeStyle Libre for a few years. Keen to go
closed loop as control is really important. Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Sylvia

T1D for 23 yrs; pumping for 4 yrs