From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
To: "INSULIN PUMPERS" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] My insulin dose spreadsheets
Date: Fri, Jun 29, 2012 7:49 pm

  I mentioned yesterday that I had written some spreadsheets to calculate
insulin
doses for pen & pump use.
 Some of you expressed an interest, so here is a download link. Use and modify
them as you want, but please check the outputs before you start to use them.
 Obviously I can accept no responsibility for errors, but they do work fine for
me.
Please read the instruction first.

 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yqjuh7wb889q5h9/VtB70_J0Ia

Sent from my HTC