[IPk] =?utf-8?B?TXkgaW5zdWxpbiBkb3NlIHNwcmVhZHNoZWV0cw==?=

 I mentioned yesterday that I had written some spreadsheets to calculate insulin
doses for pen & pump use.
 Some of you expressed an interest, so here is a download link. Use and modify
them as you want, but please check the outputs before you start to use them.
 Obviously I can accept no responsibility for errors, but they do work fine for
me.
Please read the instruction first.

 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yqjuh7wb889q5h9/VtB70_J0Ia

Sent from my HTC