RE: [IPk] Statins

I don't think there is any dispute as to the advantages statins bring but for
some users they do cause some unpleasant side affects which you do need to be
given the chance to have taken into account and to see what alternatives there
are.  Also, the research available has not yet shown any discernible decrease
in the development of heart problems amongst diabetics taking statins. Mary