Re: [IPk] Re: Question for Teresa

> I was told that insulin is ok to keep @ room temp for up to 2weeks
> Sarah

Technically it's a month, but actually it's more like at least 3 months
(according to the manufacturers themselves, they actually err massively
on the side of caution by recommending a maximum of a month). I've kept
insulin unrefrigerated for more than 6 months with no ill effects (when
travelling for 9 months with no access to fridges), though I wouldn't
necessarily recommend that!
Di