From: Iain Jenkins <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:49:20
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Re: Question for Teresa

Hi Teresa,

I have done this in the past, but now use vials.  My advice is to make sure
everything is at room temp before filling, so I get the insulin out of the
fridge for about 15 mins before filling, then return to the fridge when I've
filled up cartridge.
I know someone who fills about 10 cartridges at a time and leaves them in the
cupboard out of the fridge - she doesn't seem to have problems with that
although I wouldn't do it!

Iain.