Re: [IPk] voluntary surrender of driving licence

Iain, that was my initial thought too (I never surrendered my licence
when I was told I wasn't allowed to drive any more due to my eyesight).
But if you have to be able to prove that you are fit to drive again
later, then it could be problematic if you haven't surrendered your
licence - I'm not sure.
Di