Re: [IPk] Re: Question for Teresa

 Hi at present we are changing cannulas every 2 days and tubing every 6 days.
When I do the tubing I always have to prime the cannula but not just cannula
changes.

 Got on to my DSN this morning who is letting me sample some Rapid D sets as we
have had a few problems with the teflon ones bending especially in his tummy. I
will try leaving old one in situ as advised

Thank you so much