Re: [IPk] voluntary surrender of driving licence

Hi Brenda,

I would never surrender my licence unless I was forced to - if it was me I
would just not drive for 6 months or until I felt OK again. I would definitely
not hand over the licence unless the DVLA required me to, which would make it
compulsory, not voluntary!
I am still very annoyed that my expensive HGV1 licence was revoked, when I can
still fly a plane.....crazy!

With every good wish,

Iain.
T1 Essex, UK.
minimed 515 pump
Current A1C February 2011 5.7.

Help diabetics to reach their full potential through athletic endeavours:
http://www.insulindependence.org