Re: [IPk] Re: Question for Teresa

Hi Melissa,

What are the problems regarding introducer withdrawal - I don't have issues
with medtronic quicksets and silhouettes, maybe some other types that I should
be wary of?

With every good wish,

Iain.
T1 Essex, UK.
minimed 515 pump
Current A1C February 2011 5.7.

Help diabetics to reach their full potential through athletic endeavours:
http://www.insulindependence.org