Re: [IPk] voluntary surrender of driving licence

Ah, actually that makes sense because you have to reapply to get it
back. I guess it's different if you're never intending to reapply, then
there's no real need to actively surrender it (as long as you don't drive).
I know John Neale had to surrender his temporarily when he had seizures
(which turned out to be related to his brain tumour - not that anyone
ever thuoght they were diabetes-related)
Di