Re: [IPk] voluntary surrender of driving licence

Hi Brenda
I'm surprised he actually has to surrender his licence - when I lost my
licence due to my sight I didn't have to surrender it, in fact I still
have it (though it expired long ago). As long as he doesn't drive, I
doubt anyone's going to actually ask for the licence.
But if you do want to actually surrender it, maybe just put
"diabetes-related seizures" or even "suspected diabetes-related seizures".
Di