Re: [IPk] RE: ip-uk-digest V4 #116

Hi Brenda
It's probably worth knowing how to do a blood test just in case. My
previous two boyfriends both learnt to do blood tests on me just in case
(their idea, not mine). In fact my last boyfriend used to love prodding
me in the morning to wake me up and then grabbing a finger and testing
my blood for me before I'd even opened my eyes! I often take a long time
to wake up properly so it was great!

On the subject of glucagon, you can't really do any harm if you do mess
it up. The worst that can happen is probably that the glucagon doesn't
go into the muscle if you miss the spot, and therefore doesn't do
anything. But that's no worse than doing nothing. Oh and you might give
him a bit of a sore arm afterwards if you do mess it up, but I'm sure
he'd forgive you! Injecting is not really rocket science, you stick the
needle in and push the plunger! What's more difficult is to do it
painlessly, but if he's unconscious anyway then he's not going to care!
Di