RE: [IPk] R: ip-uk-digest V4 #113

Di - it is reassuring to know the possibilities are almost limitless.  So far
when I go out I bolus as I go along.  My biggest success was a recent Chinese
meal which have always been a nightmare in the past.  By bolusing with each
course I did not have the usual reactions afterwards (very low and then very
high).  Not sure whether it was because I bolused as I went along or that I am
at last more accurate at estimating or the fact that my control is so much
better since being on the pump that I react better to non-regular meals.
Mary