RE: [IPk] R: ip-uk-digest V4 #113

Di - I havn't actually tried it with a dress yet although I have my daughter's
wedding coming up which is one of the reasons for getting this to see if I
could put my pump in it instead of bra (going strapless that day and weight
might be too much).  It does seem to lie very flat to the body and you could
place it wherever you like around your middle.  I'm thinking perhaps the small
of the back as you can twirl it round to access it and then probably the bulge
would not be noticed. I think that for the actual meal it will probably have
to be retrieved from the pouch and placed on the top of the dress for easy
access.  Can hardly hitch your dress up in polite company! However, if you
have a separate device to bolus that may not be an issue.    I have tried the
garter and that is usually ok although a little strange.  However, if your
dress is quite tight you do end up with a noticeable bulge which is why I am
not planning to use it for my wedding outfit.  I understand some pumpers use
tubular bandages on their thigh but not tried that one. Mary

> Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:53:23 +0100
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IPk] R: ip-uk-digest V4 #113
>
> That looks good - but if you're wearing a tight fitting dress, does it
> not give a bulge around the waist? I am always trying to minimise the
> natural stomach bulge when wearing a dress, so wouldn't want to add to it!
> The garter thing from that website looks interesting though - has anyone
> tried it?
> Di
>
> On 22/06/2011 21:55, Mary Lee wrote:
>
> > I have received my pump pouches from Diabete-ezy in Australia and they
are
> > brilliantly simple lycra belts with pouches in which to hold the pump.
There