RE: [IPk] R: ip-uk-digest V4 #113

I have received my pump pouches from Diabete-ezy in Australia and they are
brilliantly simple lycra belts with pouches in which to hold the pump.  There
are no fastenings, you just step into them like you would a pair of pants
without the legs.  Very light.  So far I have used them at night which has
been the one time I have been at a loss to find a good position to put the
pump.  I initially kept the pump free in the bed beside me but that meant I
had to remember to pick it up if I needed  a trip to the bathroom during the
night.   I then followed that up with some night bras on to which I clipped
the pump so same routine as during the day.  But with these you just have it
round your waist and pop the pump in the pouch.  Simple but effective.
Ordering something from Auz seemed a bit extreme but it turned up within a
week of the order. I did order three because of the distance - white, flesh
and bubble gum pink!  and that qualifed me for some free finger wipes.  If you
are interested the website is (and I found this from someone else on pumpers).
www.diabete-ezy.com